What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on where to find used books to sell on Amazon FBA
- Learn how to find the value of books before you buy them – by using a book scanner
- Get screenshots of FBA products that sold for over 150% more than the competition
- Grow an inventory of 20,000+ items with no employees or warehouse
- Have a huge competitive advantage over other Amazon sellers
- Learn how to get deeply discounted UPS rates and save 50%
- Learn how to find the value of books before you buy them
- Sell on Amazon without packing and shipping each order
- Grow an inventory of 20,000+ items with no employees
- Learn how to ship your books to Amazon’s warehouse
- Start a full or part time business from your home
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Source Used Books scores 74.71/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://howtosourceusedbooks.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtosourceusedbooks.com you’ll also be taken through to howtosourceusedbooks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)